Have a Shoe Party
HOW to HOST a SHOE PARTY for LACES of LOVE
- Gather some of your favorite people from your community association, alumnae group, golfing buddies, tennis team, church group, sorority, bridge club, work colleagues, soccer moms, bowling league, your kids and their in-laws, neighbors, relatives, or good friends . . .
- Invite them for brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, cocktails, a bar-b-que, dessert, your birthday, the holidays, a month in the country . . .
- Ask them to bring one (or more) pair of NEW sneakers for a needy child. (ALL sizes are needed – we serve needy kids age 1 – 18. Shoes will be tagged with a “Laces of Love” tag and distributed through the public schools and/or organizations that serve needy children in Collier & Lee Counties.)
- Give your guests a really good time!! AND … introduce them to Laces of Love via “Laces” handouts or a speaker from Laces of Love – contact Jeanne at 239-591-1172.
- Encourage your guests to give a “Laces” Shoe Party or to make a monetary donation to Laces of Love (1976 Bethany Place, Naples 34109). 100% of monetary donations are used to purchase new shoes for needy kids.
- Call Jeanne (239)-591-1172 to arrange a pick up for the shoes you have collected.
- Receive a BIG THANK YOU on behalf of the kids who will now have a pair of shoes that fit and that they can be proud of thanks to YOU and Laces of Love.