Our Board of Directors
Laces of Love is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and run by a great team of dedicated volunteers. There are NO paid staff.
2020 Board of Directors
- Jeanne Nealon, President & Co-Founder
- Julie McLeod, Vice President
- Bette Russo, Vice President
- Vi Steffan, Vice President
- Susan Warren, Secretary/Treasurer & Co-Founder
- Jennifer Herwig
- Shannan Jacoby
- Donna Karwoski
- Geralyn Krout
- Christie Lampe
- Diane Neglio
- Judith Gangi Santos
- Patti Spicer
- Lori Stockham
- Ryan Ulrich
Collier County Schools
Other Agencies Collier County: Baby Basics, Big Brother Big Sisters, CAC, Childer Home Society Day Care, David Lawerence, Dress for Success, Eva’s Closet, Friends of Foster Children Forever, Fun Time Nursery Naples, Garguilo Farms, Golden Gate Community Center, Golden Gate Parks and Recreation, Guadalupe Center, Guardian Ad Litem Collier, Helps Outreach Naples, Immokall Child Care, Immokalee Parks and Recreation, Migrant Center Immokalee, Naples New Horizons, New Beginnings Immokalee, Outreach Homeless Laison, Shelter for Abused Women, Special Olympics Collier, St. Matthew’s House, Well Fit Girls, YMCA Naples
Lee County Schools
* Includes shoes distributed through Lee County School District Office
Other Agencies Lee County: ACT Shelter Lee, Cafe of Life, Eva’s Closet, Foster Care Lee, Homeless Laison, Our Mother’s Home, Guardian Ad Litem, Marcy Raylor RN, New Horizons Super Kid Reading Camp, PACE Lee
Grand Total: 14,875
2017 Financial Report
|2017 Concert||$45,079.71||Sport Shoes||$5,203.38|
|2017 Annual Letter||$7,174.00||Socks||$307.48|
|Interest||$771.72||All Fundraising **||$14,053.45|
|Total Income: $237,003.96||Total Expenses: $181,887.17|
|Net Operating Income: $55,116.79|
* We are trilled to receive monetary donations throughout the year and numerous donations at year end every year. We also receive donations of new shoes, which are not included here. There are included in our 990 which is available on Charity Navigator.
** Includes all 2017 fundraising expenses plus expenses in 2018 such as 2018 Concert Save the Date postcards and other 2018 Concert down payments.
*** Operations = Fees (State of Florida), insurance (Liability & D & O), web page hosting & updates, publishing Jeanne’s book, marketing (shoe cutout brochures, thank you notes, shoe key chains, posters, banner, etc.), storage expense, annual letter, postage.